- Anyone who arrives on Friday before 6:00 is assumed to be a volunteer for set up and will be put to work.
- Parking is only allowed in designated parking areas. Violators will be towed.
- There is limited or no driving on the field beyond the pool on Friday and Sunday for set up and clean up.
- There is no driving on the field beyond the pool on Saturday.
- There will be no driving in the grass areas surrounding the Lodge as this is a leach field.
- Well behaved pets are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- There are 3 designated fire pits. With the exception of these, there are no ground fires allowed.
All fires must be in a raised fire pit or brazier and there must be a fire extinguisher handy.
- This is a descreetly wet site but patrons must drink and act responsibly.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited. Violations will result in the expulsion of all responsible parties.
- Anyone who is still on site at 12:00 noon on Sunday is assumed to be a volunteer for clean up and will be put to work.
If the weather is wet either the Friday or Saturday, you will not be allow to drive onto the field for any reason. If needed, you should bring a wagon to help haul your equipment to whereever you will be using it.