Round Robin Tourney
- Everyone fights against everyone. Not required to match styles.
Slippery Slope Tournament
- All combatants start on Tier 1. After a loss, you move to Tier 2. Two losses move you to Tier 3. A loss in Tier 3 puts you out of the tournament. If you win a match in a higher tier you can choose to move to a lower tier once during the tournament.
- Tier 1: Single Point, Tier 2: Defensive Secondary, Tier 3: Offensive Secondary
- Default for non-authorized forms is Single Point.
Sacrificial Bear Pit Tournament
- Two 30 min rounds with a 10 min break in between
- If you win, you must give up an arm or leg. This continues until you are left with nothing to fight with. Wounds are retained.
- Bring your best styles, no weapon matching required.
- Loser reports bouts.
Broken Field Battle
- Two man teams
- 15 minute unlimited Rez battle
- No RBGs
- Fighting over hay bales is allowed.
- At the end of 15 minutes, last team standing wins.
|Fri Sep 6, 2013|
|09:00 PM||Fencing list opens for warm ups and authorizations|
|10:00 PM||Round Robin Tourney|
|Sat Sep 7, 2013|
|09:00 AM||Fencing list opens for warm ups and authorizations|
|10:00 AM||Slippery Slope Tournament|
|11:30 AM||Fencing lunch break|
|12:30 PM||Sacrificial Bear Pit Tournament|
|02:00 PM||Broken Field Battle|
|04:00 PM||Fencing list closes|
Marshall of Fence - Lord Marcos De Ribera