Harvest Days Feast and Lunch
A feast will be held in the Lodge. It is tentatively scheduled for after Royal court.
- Herbed cheese and/or honey butter
- Onion soup
- Individual meat or veggie pies
- Pork roast
- Squash/Apple bake
Head Cook/Chef for the feast is Melinda del Feld
A lunch tavern will be provided. This is sponsored by the Marche of Norborough
It is tentatively scheduled to open at 11:00 am on Saturday.
- Choice of ham salad/chicken salad with baby carrots, fruit or chips, cookies, and drink.
- Vegetarian and children's options available will include peanut butter with choice of jelly or honey with carrots, fruit or chips, cookies and drink.
- We will offer both a complete meal and a la carte for those who prefer.
- If you have special dietary restrictions, please contact me by Sept. 1 to see if we can accommodate them.
Lunch Tavern Coordinator - Shamira Rae Linacre