Rules for Participation Prize Drawing
We will be holding a drawing for donated prizes, to encourage participation in various activities of the day. Tickets will be drawn at feast*. You can collect tickets for the drawing by:
- Donating canned goods or long shelf life packaged food products = 1 ticket per packaged item.
- Teaching a class = 3 tickets (5 for two hour classes).
- Volunteering an hour at the Gate / Herald's Point / brute squad = 2 tickets.
- Staff office (Marshal / Youth / Hall Steward, etc.) = 5 tickets.
- Donating a prize for the draw (please only items in excellent condition and should be SCA related) = 5 tickets.
- Each question answered correctly on the Research Scavenger Hunt by 5 pm = 1 ticket. (Come early in the day and have more time to hunt!)
- Each hour of class you take at Collegium = 2 tickets. (Your teacher must sign off in your booklet.)
- As a fund raiser for event, you can purchase extra tickets for $1.00 per ticket. (Anything collected over the cost of the event fees will be put towards the Society 50 Year A&S fund.)
There will be a jar for each donated prize. Put your ticket(s) in the jar for the prize(s) you wish to take a chance on winning.
*If you can not be present, have someone else there who will check your ticket stubs for you and collect your prize if you win. We will be redrawing for any prize not claimed at the time of drawing.